June 2012 Weddings
Options

Oh TK...

Looks like TK ate all of yesterday's posts. That's always fun.

What's everyone up to today?

Re: Oh TK...

• Options
    I was wondering why everything was two days old.

On another TK note ... how do you quote someone now?  Did they change it to "Reply To This Post"?  

I rearranged the living room this morning, vacuumed and cleaned up the bathroom a little bit.  Started some laundry so now I'm going to the mall to reward myself.  LOL.
  • Options
    @Julbgordo: yeah, they did. Reply is now quote.

Meanwhile, I didn't sleep well so I'm feeling a raging headache coming on.

I did accomplish alot so far today! The RD is finally all planned including the guest list and menu, and all we're waiting for is to hear back from the venue to see if the pitched time works.

My little dog actually was able to run again today! She got hurt a little while ago, but today she ran down the back steps into the yard with a bone in her mouth!
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options
    That's great about your RD! I'm watching this past weeks glee on Hulu. Then my shower at 2
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_oh-tk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:959c236b-307a-497d-b677-eb5448e69c89Post:728ee629-2e4a-4a5e-b409-175f34663b60">Re:Oh TK...</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's great about your RD! I'm watching this past weeks glee on Hulu. Then my shower at 2
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

Enjoy and take lots of pics!
    Vacation White Knot
  • Options

I'm working on homework for my class tomorrow and hanging out with my kids while my FI is at a bowling tournament. 2 weeks to go until I graduate with my Bachelor's in Psychology.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am stuck at work. It is a very slow day. I would rather be outside enjoying the nice weather.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My FILs surprised us with a visit--they called last night and said they were coming this morning. I'm heading over to FI's place now to "rescue" him from their undivided attention.
  • Options
    I'm cleaning my puppy who decided to run through a bunch of mud. (you can check my post of FB)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards