Washington-Seattle
Options

My FMIL is AWESOME!!

so with all the family drama going on - she is truly a breath of fresh air.  My MOH wrote my  mom and email to defend me and all hell broke loose - I share the email exchange with my FMIL and she took my MOH email from there and wrote this: *MOH* – what a wonderful friend you are to Laura. Thank you for supporting her with that stupid damn family of hers – they invest far too much time trying to get under her skin. I’ve told her – “let it go until after the wedding” and then if you feel you need to deal with it you can. I am so very lucky to gain her as a “my new best friend”, birthday twin and soon to be daughter-in-law. Tough for them – lucky for me – I may get her all to myself (just maybe)! Have a great day – I’m looking forward to meeting you.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My FMIL is AWESOME!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your FMIL ROCKS! My FMIL is similar to yours. It feels nice having someone who understands things.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also am one of the lucky ones to have a FMIL that I love dearly, and can't wait to be her "daughter that she never had" - she had three boys. LOL All hail wonderful mothers who raised the wonderful men that we're marrying. :)
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    rollenburollenbu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, that's so sweet of her! I wish my FMIL was that cool. My FI barely talks to her, so I'm not anticipating being very close with her. FI on the other hand has already gotten REALLY close with my family which is nice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that's so sweet! Yay for FMIL!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right on Laura that is awesome to have a FMIL that supports and loves you. Its a shame your own mom is acting like she is. Chalk it up for hello inmaturity. I feel bad for you that you have to hear all the crap.Smile and ignore theBS and contuine on with the rest of getting your wedding together, focus on that and let all that family drama go to the side.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that is the sweetest thing ever!!! i wish my FMIL was like that.she also has 3 boys and isn't interested in any of the girls in their lives it seems.. we've all been with them for at least 5 years..you guys are very lucky!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards