June 2012 Weddings

New Game....

Put a favorite pic in your post of your wedding day - it could be a special moment, a special detail, but just a share on what made your day so so special!

This was a random shot by one of our guests. It's my favorite because that face was the face he wore the first time he said he loved me:

Vacation White Knot

Re: New Game....

• kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I'll play!
    This is one of our first look photos, where H is taking it all in.  What a wonderful moment!!!

Photobucket Anniversary
  • I love this picture because even though there is a huge flower in my DH's face, you can still see his smile! He is smiling huge because we had JUST kissed and been pronounced husband and wife. He usually doesn't smile this big, and I'm always bugging him to smile big for picture, so I love that this one is a real smile!

• Here is my favorite...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 203 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 61 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • I really like this shot of us. We are beaming with happiness Smile

This isn't a professional photo. It was taken by a guest but still awesome!
  • This is REALLY REALLY hard but I'll pick this one because I love how it looks like we're looking straight at each other but we really cannot see any part of the other person.

• edited July 2012
    I'm having a hard time choosing one...so here are my TWO

This one because we are both sooo excited that we are MARRIED!!

And this one because he surprised me with a wedding band which we hadn't planned on doing :)
  • This picture says it all.. Just look at the way my husband is looking at me =)
  • I think this is my fave. It's before the wedding, when we were just finishing the formal pics of the two of us and going to get our families for the rest of the formal photos. It just epitomizes the joy of the day that was to follow.
  • I'll play- so far this one is my favorite

My Dad is giving me a Kiss- We have had  a bit of a strained relatioship and to know I have his support was great
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My FAVORITE picture is the one in my signature. :) It's just so beautiful! It's my background on like everything right now.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Part way through the night, one of our GM decided to take over the mic to Ice Ice Baby. I got a lightbulb moment and later on, took it myself and rapped "Whatta Man" to H. The crowd was mesmorized. This isn't the greatest pic...but it was a great memory.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Not the best pic ever but I find it hilarious because a thunderstorm was rolling in during our ceremony and just when my husband (!!) said "I Do" there was a huge clap of thunder. This pic captures the face my hubby made and me just laughing hysterically.  It was certainly memorable!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pic of our first dance...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards