Washington-Seattle

::JessicaLee::

hey, I asked another question in my Del Rey post, but it's pretty far down now so I'm not sure if you'll check it. Anyway, I was just wondering what you guys thought of the food and if you thought it was spicy. It's not a huge deal, but I didn't realize that my mom really doesn't want it to be spicy and Rich wasn't very clear about whether it was or not.  thanks!

Re: ::JessicaLee::

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry it took me so long to reply!  I was at a family wedding in Philadelphia for awhile :)I checked out your other post and we had pretty much the same stuff.  We also had a vegetarian and gluten free tamale option as we had some diet limitations.I believe people liked everything as I heard lots of compliments on the food.  I am not sure on the spiciness of most things but I do remember thinking the steak (which is what I had) was spicier than I thought it would be.  I like spicy things though so I am not sure if it was too spicy for someone that doesn't like that.  If she really hates spice I would recommend getting one of the other two.  Good luck this week! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards