Washington-Seattle
Options

Menu Cards?

Is anyone doing menu cards?  I think I want to do them, not sure yet if just a couple for the table or one for everybody.  If you are, do you mind sharing what they look like?  Trying to find a good/easy do-it-yourself project :)

Re: Menu Cards?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What we're going to do (haven't done them yet, so I can't show you, sorry!) is do a double-sided thing (or two pages, we can't decide) in a plastic stand-up holder with the buffet menu on one side, and an engagement picture on the other. We'll have 2 at each table, so guests know what they're eating, and have a bit of us at their table. :)
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am!  I realize they are kind of silly, but I ended up deciding it would add just a little something extra especially since we're having a buffet. There is a mock-up in my bio that explains what I did (Home Ec 102).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the ideas!  We are doing family-style dinner so thought it might be nice to know what is in front of them...
  • Options
    jkish22jkish22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made a postcard on vistaprint and on one side I wrote the guests name for their name card at their place setting and then the other side has the menu on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to do 2 per table.  Our centerpieces are low but run almost the full length of the table so one for each side.  People like to know what is available before they go through the line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards