June 2012 Weddings

Hello! =)

.My name is Corinne and I am new to this board.

As of last night me and my FI have set the date of June 2nd, 2012 because it is the soonest and least contradicting date we could find and decide on. We are both very excited.

I have nothing planned yet, but I just realized our long engagement will allow for a lot of different venue options which has me very excited! We are going to find somewhere in southern california in or around the inland empire. 

More about me: I am a music education and psychology major. I hope to one day be an Marriage and Family Therapist, while my FI is a massage therapist.

It'll be nice to share this experience with you all =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hello! =)

• Hi Corinne! Welcome to the June 2012 board. I love the fact of our long engagement. It will give us the opportunity to fullly take in all the joy and excitement of the wedding planning. The two years will go by very fast. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas :)
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am the same way. However, I have realized that when it comes to the wedding day the only aspect that is going to matter is you, your new husband, and the love you guys have for one another. The last thing that's going to matter is if all the linens or colors look good. So, we should just have fun and enjoy the wedding planning. Even though we are definitely on the same page, let me know if you need anything lol

June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards