June 2012 Weddings

Wedding Nightmares

You know, the kinda that wake you up in a cold sweat.

Last night's:

My photographer and videographer did not show up, AT ALL.
Not only that, but I somehow did not notice! NO ONE noticed.  And then, the next day, I realized it and spent the entire day in tears.  I woke up crying! Jeez! Too realistic.

Re: Wedding Nightmares

• There have been several nightmare posts and they all seem to do with vendors not doing their jobs! LOL I think that is all our worst fears. I have been having nightmares WR for weeks now. Last night I had nightmares about work so at least they are not about the wedding now. the stress is definitely getting to us all i think.
  • edited May 2012
    A few days ago, I dreamed that I forgot EVERYTHING that was in my wedding room (um read: ALL decorations, everything for getting ready, etc.).  And I couldn't get anyone to go back to my house an hour a way and get everything. 
  • I have been having one every single night. Last night I was with all of the June Knotties and we were all getting married the same day in the same church. So we were all getting ready at the same time. I was after Martelle and I put my dress on and it wasnt my dres. I later figured out my dress was supposed to go on in layers so once I added the last 2 layers it was the right dress. SO STRANGE!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess I've been very lucky! I havn't had any yet!
    LOVE IS SWEET!
  • Lol Chelsea, dress was in layers? I have weird dreams kind of like that too. I don't remember last night, but I do remember waking up about 4am thinking 'wth was THAT'. Can't remember it now though. I'm sure as time goes on my imagination will run wild!
  • I had one earlier this week where I went to my dress fitting and there was a bunch of pink on my dress (I'm not a fan of pink).  Luckily I went to my fitting yesterday and it was pink-free.  thank goodness!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards