June 2012 Weddings
Options

Seems like we are waiting forever

We got married on June 16th. I wish our professional wedding pictures would hurry and be done. The wait it killing me lol
Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Seems like we are waiting forever

• Options
    I agree!  My pictures should be done sometime between Friday and next Friday but after seeing everyone's pictures I'm getting tired of waiting.
  • Options
    Yup. We lost power for several days, so our photog got way behind on editing. Nothing she could do about it. So, that means we wait EVEN longer!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Just got off the phone withthe photographer's office and our pics will be available for viweing on Thursday. So excited!!!
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Got married on the 30th, and our pictures were up and ready by July 6th..YEAH!!!
  • Options
    I got married on the 16th, and my photographer just posted yesterday some pictures from a May 9th wedding. Soooo, I'm in for a long long wait. But I absolutely believe they will be worth it! 
  • Options
    Our wedding was June 20 and the photog just posted May 25 on his blog yesterday.....sooooo I am thinking ours are gonna take awhile!!!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My photographer keeps posting little bits and pieces on facebook for me, and it's driving me insane. I want them all! lol She said to give her about 2-3 more weeks.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_seems-like-we-are-waiting-forever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b2af19de-bee1-456f-ac69-61dc7efb0526Post:b46a71ee-9a06-483b-9582-bdf1b23e0b74">Seems like we are waiting forever</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got married on June 16th. I wish our professional wedding pictures would hurry and be done. The wait it killing me lol
    Posted by franklissa[/QUOTE]

I got marrried 11 days ago and the wait is already killing me! My photographer thought late next week she would have them done though :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had my pictures nearly right away. I'm dying to get the film though!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My photographer has posted 8 of them on facebook and that's enough to carry me through for now.. my videographer is mailing me my video disc quite soon so that'll be the next thing.  I should have the rest of my pro pics by the beginning of August.. like 5 weeks after the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards