June 2012 Weddings

teeth whitening?

Did any of you do at-home teeth whitening? What products did you use?

I am tryin the equate brand of Crest whitestrips.. Xtreme Whitening Wraps.. *fingers crossed*

Re: teeth whitening?

• I've used the Crest Whitestrips before.  They're okay.
  • I'm actually wearing my Crest 3D Professional Effects Whitestrips right now. I'm on day 9 of 20 and I definitely see results!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • FI and I went to our dentist to get our teeth whitened last month. I will NEVER do it again. Turns out my teeth ate extremely sensitive to teeth whitening and I spent the rest of the day in some serious pain.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I've used crest white strips and they worked great for me. Now I use Opalescence that I buy from my dentist- it works a million times better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • FI and I just got our teeth whitening done today at the dentist's office.  We did Zoom.  Normally they do 3 fifteen minute sessions in a row, but they did 4 for us to get even better results.  FI's mom works at the dentist office so we are "special customers".  Both of us are hurting now, but we both felt our first tinge of pain in the end of the 3rd session so I think they will stick with 3 from now on.

Overall, we are both very happy with the results and the sensitivity will go away soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards