August 2014 Weddings

Need some Help!!

Has anyone used the Wedding Center in Commack NY? I'm not looking to get the dresses there. I really like the photography i saw and the dj is one my friends used and they were great. Has anyone used them for the flowers and everything else?? I saw some bad posts from 2008 about the dresses but no one mentioned the photography or videographer. I'm getting nervous bc the price is great for my budget. Any suggestions??

Re: Need some Help!!

• Wow wish i was able to give you a little more info on that but unfortunately im not the only thing i can say is definitely do your full research on them and speak with them in person to get a good feel of their work and what they can and cant do for you but also shop around and compare other vendors....HTH

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2014-weddings_wedding-center-ny?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3b20a1d1-4ef2-4e8c-9856-8bb945e82aa6Discussion:380bfdd3-2c88-43bf-a76d-aa062a171a40Post:e2ad530e-f825-44c1-8c32-de7ab1d6881b">Re: Need some Help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow wish i was able to give you a little more info on that but unfortunately im not the only thing i can say is definitely do your full research on them and speak with them in person to get a good feel of their work and what they can and cant do for you but also shop around and compare other vendors....HTH
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much...I met with them and they were really nice and their albums and videos were beautiful.  They just did a wedding at the venue I am having mine and the pictures and album was gorgeous.  I will defintely do my research thank you!!
  • Way to go thats great sometimes meeting with ppl you tend to get a good feel for them and that often works out way better than phone or email convo's LOL...Congrats though i knw your super excited

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards