August 2014 Weddings

1 Year & 4 Months Out!!!!

Yayyyyy I don't know about you ladies but I'm getting more and more excited just thinking about these next for months passing by and we will officially have our year date mark...It's time to get those thoughts together for planning... Who has booked at least the venue? That's my major problem at this point...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: 1 Year & 4 Months Out!!!!

• I'm getting nervous & excited about the one yr mark approaching. We have our venue, cake, & DJ. I have my dress & veil. Plus we have the majority of our ceremony/reception decorations & accessories
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well I'm still in venue search sooo much has stopped me from looking but I'm ready to get back on it ASAP

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Go for it! Do you know what you want? Or better yet, do you know what you DON'T want?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I thought i knew what i wanted but then again I see and have other ideas and then i want something else or i have a different kind of vision for my wedding and of course then that puts me right back to the beginning LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• edited April 2013
    It's tough. We had no idea what we wanted. We were originally set on one place but we weren't happy with a few things. We looked at our venue and I fell in love. Totally not expected either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh good luck looking!  We have a reception venue picked out....now we need to commit to a church!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Picked the venue, and cake is being made by a BM's mom who DOES cakes for a living as her gift to us (Awesome)!

Other than that nothing really booked yet but starting to look into things like photographers and decorating the hall next. 
  • We have picked our ceremony & reception sites (public beach and our back yard) and have the wedding party in place but thats basically it. Not sure at what point we need to book photographers & catering.. SO much to do!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards