Just Engaged and Proposals

My Proposal

I'm newly engaged and still so excited,  Just wanted to share my proposal cuz i loving hearing about everyone elses story. Well my fiance travels alot for work and this time he was goin to France. He invited me along. I was so excited about the trip ( cuz i've never been) that i wasn't thinking about anything other than the trip... We had a busy schedule. We were touring Paris and then goin to Cassis (south of France right on the Mediterranean). Well we were in Cassis, staying at an old castle up on a hill over- looking evertying... the most beautiful thing i have ever seen... Anyways we went to dinner one night with his coworkers and whne we arrived back at the castle Justin (my fiance) was like lets go up on the roof. So we go up there and are taking in the view... It was picture perfect , stars filled the sky,  million dollar view.... i was in awe.... Justin begins to talk about how great everything was and i kept chiming in saying silly things while he was trying to be all serious and create the perfect moment.... So eventually i shut up and he grabs the chance and gets down on his knee and pulls out the ring.. i was in shock, started crying and all.... It was truely amazing....i never saw it coming cuz i was so pre-occupied with the vacation... he planned it well and i have never been happier