Just Engaged and Proposals

Fondue and Phantoms

Hey ladies!! Well....I got the ring tonight! lol. John kept it a complete surprise!! We'd casually discussed getting engaged before, and had looked at rings before deciding on about two that I love! So he combined them! The setting from Jareds, and the Diamond from Hannoush Jewelers. Mostly to keep costs down, since we're in the process of closing on a home. But it turned out GORGEOUS! The diamond he got for the center is much bigger and cheaper than Jared! So it works out great! lol  Literally the first thing I said was "You went to Jared!"Anyways-- here's the juicy details! So I worked this morning (bank job), and he had class, so I text him and say "Cant wait to see you today!" and I get a pic text back with him all dressed up and says "I know!!!" So, obviously I knew to be dressed up after that! So I go home, he arrives, and we leave. He takes me to the Melting Pot, and we have our own private room. It was simply amazing!! After that, my stomach starts hurting a little, so we stop at the mall (having 2 hours b4 our next 'thing'), and since I'm there, I stop at LUSH (amazing soaps!! totally addicted!!), and we leave after he buys me something (=]) Then we arrive at the FOX THEATER, where The Phantom of the Opera is playing. Only my absolute favorite musical and movie of ALL time!! It's funny because tomorrow is the last day of shows, and I had been really bummed about not getting to see it (it only comes every few years). So needless to say I was ESTATIC!! We're inside, and waiting for the house to open, when he gets down on one knee on one of the stairwells. It was amazing, and intimate, and beautiful. =] Forgot to mention, we were 4 rows behind orchestra! So, pretty much an amazing night!!! I loved every minute of it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 99 Invited!
image 45 Are Psyched!
image 5 Are L0$3RZ
image 49 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards