African American Weddings

honeymoon registries, theknot and your thoughts

So Iam in an ecommerce strategies course for the summer and my group is creating a honeymoon registry site and throwing the idea of the site partnering up with www.theknot.com (hypothetically). Everything needed for the honeymoon would be available to book at that very moment. The flight, hotel, car rental excursions, souvenirs, dinners, etc. With the partnership you'd get a great deals on all parts of the package. Incentives Each month a lucky couple would win a free hotel night, a weeks worth of car rental, airfare covered. How do you ladies feel about having the ability to create a honeymoon registry through the knot.com or similar site ? let me know your pros & cons of the idea. Thank you for your help!!! Suz

Re: honeymoon registries, theknot and your thoughts

• divadivine25divadivine25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!Because we had a destination wedding this summer we registered with such a site and even though we sent all of our family notification, no one purchased anything from it, but we did receive items from our "traditional" registry. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard this before too! I've gone to 3 weddings this summer and all had the honeymoon regisrtry and guests still like the traditional registry. Thank you! Suz
  • MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a honeymoon registry and trad. I like the idea
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards