African American Weddings
Options

Happy talk

It's friday and I've been working since 7 this morning. I need happy fun stuff to distract me for a while. I'm having lasagna for breakfast and will follow it up with a red velvet cupcake. The happy part is that I'm not even sweating the calories today. Tell me something that's making you happy today.

Re: Happy talk

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!! I love red velvet cupcakes!
    Mr. and Mrs. Jones est. 10/18/2008
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I just put some lasagna in the oven myself to eat for lunch and dinner. Just knowing that after today I don't have to be bothered with work is enough to make me happy. Have a safe and fun weekend! What happend to the cheese and crackers?

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My happy thought is that my son's LAST football game is tomorrow. They are in the Championship. So glad to be done. For the last 4 months, I feel like I eat,sleep,dream, and think football! It's been nice but glad to be done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thinking about your costume idea that you gave me for tonight!! jeah, im trying to decide if I should wear thigh highs or not hmmm...
  • Options
    missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting a trick or treat bag of goodies on my desk today made me SUPER happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First off, everyone in my fam is happy and relatively healthy. Next, it's a payday Friday! P should be getting in around midnight or so and we have the WHOLE WEEKEND to do as we please! Oh..and Monday is a state holiday, All Saint's Day so I've got a 3 day weekend. Finally, it's finally gonna feel like fall here in NOLA. Our highs should be in the mid 70's after the rain pushes through! Wooo Hoooo! OH...and I'm getting my hurr did! (Booo to that hot azz dryer)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All the Halloween candy I've been eating today!!  And the witch hat I wore at my desk for the earlier part of this morning made me smile.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RV cupcakes are unbelievable – and I’m not even a big fan of cupcakes. Mahgoni, I’m high fiving the lasagna. Do you mean “bothered until the weekend” or “bothered with it for good?” Did you quit? The cheese and crackers were making me feel guilty about the cupcake so I took that shyte down. :) Sun, that would have been my costume if I still celebrated Halloween. Go with heels instead of thigh highs. You want to seem like the college girl next door who’s been a big naughty. You don’t want to seem like an experienced call girl. Miss, what kind of goodies did you have in that bag?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO ok, wait until I post these dam* pics!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    talking to yall ladies!! and not having to go to school yea!! bf sleep, just got off of work :( so..have to be distracted by somebody..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah...and I'm going to a haunted house this weekend. I haven't been since high school. OOH, I'm SO excited!
  • Options
    candydipcandydip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All three kids are going to spend the night with Granny...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! And its PAYDAY IF HE EVER GETS HERE!  LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knowing today is Friday!!!
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gotta add another happy moment - Bo finally admitted to Nora that he's still in love with her. It took long enough. Yep, I'm a soap opera freak.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE RV cupcakes!!! They are one of my favorite types of cupcakes. I haven't ate yet and when i read that, i instantly got hungry lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm alone for the weekend...YES!!! I can sleep until 12, eat what I want, and watch tv w/o the channels being changed when I leave the room. Now that's a weekend for me.
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My happy thought is that my FI and I have the weekend off together.  Usually he works on the weekends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards