African American Weddings

Who do you turn to?

Who can you talk to when:You and ur sister are at odds You and ur "friends" have grown apartAnd ur hubby has no idea why it bothers you and is like "f&*k 'em"Its gonna be a LONG weekend.

Re: Who do you turn to?

• edited December 2011
    ummmm us!!! girl stop playing, we are your I-sisters, or if it needs to be behind the scene, alot of us are friends on FB so we get it going there. So just send a message   But really, if we can help with anything just ask
  • blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jesus and yourself.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with ladysun...It's us...we got you boo!!!  I'm aneitramclark at yahoo.com on fb or aneitra clark...I'm all ears!! Smooches!
  • edited December 2011
    mine is ladysun0  @ aol   I like to look at myself as a counselor, lol but no seriously, if you need help or just to talk holla **frankie voice**
  • edited December 2011
    That's men for u..lol.. I write! Sometimes I will write 4 or 5 pages just to get the thoughts out of my head and to express what I'm feeling. It works for me. And as the pp said..u got ur knot girlies! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    twhite876 at yahoo dot com u got me on FB, too! It's all good Homie...
  • missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both situations are so extensive that it would take two long azz posts to explain it all. I used to love to blog but they all subscribe to my blog so it would only create more tension and a firestorm of negative ish so I'm thinking the journal may be the best bet. If I get so heated that I type it all out I'll let you all know that YGM! Please know that I sincerely appreciate the shoulders that you all are offering.  The responses to this message haves made me feel alot better already!Love you ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    so what are we chop meat... just kidding...lol.. i know exactly how you feel!... knottie hug coming ur way!
  • edited December 2011
    You turn to your fellow knotties.....some don't have a clue, some don't need to, and some can't spell clue. Whenever you need to vent, we are ALWAYS here.
  • edited December 2011
    Girl stop playing. You already know how we roll. These are times I wish we all had that I Dream of Jeannie eye blink thing going on. You know what we'd be sipping together!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here and so are the rest of us!! I can only imagine what you are going through and I hope your weekend is better than what you think it is going to be.
    Lovin Kimmie
  • edited December 2011
    Another pair of shoulders and ears if you need them... I'm on FB Crystal Ross..
  • edited December 2011
    girl you know we's here for you whenever you feel like talking but like the ladies said if you feel like taking it off-line, you have all my contact info already...take this weekend to enjoy your new hubby, those situations are gonna be there still come Monday so use this weekend to snuggle & connect with your man; it will help you relax and release (yeah you know it...LOL!) and then you can start brainstorming on how to handle these situations you have.  ((((knottie hug))))
  • edited December 2011
    This board definitely. I do it all the time. My friends luv me but don't want to hear about weddings 24-7.Let us know how we can help.
  • edited December 2011
    Make up with your sister.  She is family and will be with you longer than any friend, probably.  Make up with your sister.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards