July 2012 Weddings
Options

Father-Daughter Remix

I'm having a traditional father-daughter dance with my dad, but my I want to spice it up so I can include my step-dad. He's been a huge part of my life and I definitely don't want to leave him out, so I thought we could do an upbeat remix of a few Beatles tracks...

Does anyone know who can put the songs together so there isn't a big pause between songs? I don't want it to be tacky and chopped up... that would ruin it!

Re: Father-Daughter Remix

• Options
    Find a dance teacher in your area! I am a dance teacher and I cut and remix all my own songs...so most teachers have the programs to do this. I bought software called Roxio to do this. A friend of mine has a music cutting/editing business online. If you email her the tracks she can edit and cut it how you want and send it back by email for a small fee. Her business can be found on facebook. Its called A Cut Above the Rest. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am definitely doing this with my stepdad too =)  He's the best!  I'm actually thinking of having him walk with my dad and I half way down the aisle!

Ashley has a good point about the dance teacher!  Also, talk to your DJ he may be able to do something for you as well!
  • Options
    Oh wow I am having my step-dad walk/dance with me as well!  I was planning on choosing 1 song and then have my father cut in half way.  I will also be having them both walk me down the aisle one on each side!
  • Options
    Good ideas!! I will definitely try to find a dance teacher in my area. I haven't booked a DJ yet, but Sunday, I bought my wedding gown!! I thought that day would never come.
    For the past few months, I haven't been able to decide on anything because I feel like it's so far ahead of time... but since I bought my dress, I can't stop looking at wedding stuff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards