African American Weddings

AW:I Found My Dress!!!

Hello ladies!  I went to the Brides Against Breast Cancer Gown Sale in Charlotte this weekend, and in addition to having a great time hanging out with the fabulous MrClintonsfirstlady, I found my wedding gown!  Also, It feels good to know that the proceeds from my dress will go to Breast Cancer research.  Ladies, if you don't have your dress yet, you may want to consider checking to see when the next gown sale is coming to your area.  It's a great cause and they have great designer gowns for pretty good prices.  I saw a Carolina Herrara dress there for $1000 (which is pretty good for her, but still too much for me to pay).  I tried it on just for kicks.  It was gorgeous.  I also saw a Mwww.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*&ei=JXWKS_-QIoGvtgeC6Km3Dw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CBAQBSgA&q=monique+lhuillier&spell=1" class="spell">onique Lhuillier dress there for like $1350.  Although it was indeed a good price for her stuff, it stayed right there on the rack for some Platinum Bride to pick up.  LOL.  Below is a link for a pic of my gown.www.matthewchristopher.com/images/2007/white_f_full.jpg">
http://www.matthewchristopher.com/images/2007/white_f_full.jpg

Re: AW:I Found My Dress!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards