African American Weddings
Options

Monday Accountability

Tell us how your workouts (WO) and wedding projects (WR) are going!
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Monday Accountability

• Options
    keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    Workouts (WO) : I have been doing good. M-F I did some of my 100 workout and
     still tracking my food... Tho, I did have much to drink Friday for a celebration. I
     started working out today. 

Wedding projects (WR): 
    • I booked tastings with 2 local bakers for the wedding cake!
    • The major thing last week was ordering a new menu for the reception: 
    • Breakfast! I am so excited! I was going to do brunch, but it was getting 
    • too expensive. 
  • Options
    Workouts (WO): I bought the workout DVDs for HipHop Abs and as soon as they arrive im going in LOL gotta drop some l b's LOL

Wedding Projects (WR): Im going to view another venue tomorrow and hopefully booking no later than next week to at least start payments on that and hopefully my coordinator will get back with me on some caterers shes requesting some proposals from needless to say im excited ^_^

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_monday-accountability-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1fdd4197-7c5b-459b-b2e0-cde1224ae9daPost:2853f5cd-1c67-4c06-92fb-7ab28471f448">Re: Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Workouts (WO): I bought the workout DVDs for HipHop Abs and as soon as they arrive im going in LOL gotta drop some l b's LOL Wedding Projects (WR): Im going to view another venue tomorrow and hopefully booking no later than next week to at least start payments on that and hopefully my coordinator will get back with me on some caterers shes requesting some proposals from needless to say im excited ^_^
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

<div>Cool! Starting early is so great! Trust!</div>
  • Options
    I'm working on my centerpieces this week.
  • Options
    Just ordered Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 days. Will start on that when it comes. And I am working on centerpieces right now as well.
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Options
    Get it ladies with the centerpieces!
  • Options
    WO:Starting Week 2 of The Shred Diet by Dr. Ian Smith. I am so proud of myself for sticking to it and I've been rewarded with a 10lb weight loss!! I thought something was wrong with the scale! I took my measurements and lost 2 inches off my tummy, 1 inch off my waist, and 2 inches off my hips! yay! I'm thrilled!

WR:Signed the contract with the caterer this weekend! Got a great lead on a DJ and was able to meet one of my fellow knotties @misstira!!
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards