African American Weddings
Options

**Mypasmita**

I did not get a chance to respond to you yesterday.  Well, I slept ok last night.  I did wake up in the middle of the night, but briefly.  I think I'm going to keep a sleep diary.  I am going to do like you suggested and right down the things that bothered me or the things I didn't say to who ever aggravated me and write it down in my journal so I don't bring it to bed.  I am also going to use it to keep track of whatever it is that I did that helped me sleep.  Last night I kinda cheated because I took some medicine because I felt like I was catching a cold.  I really don't want to take sleeping pills, but if the problem presists I may have to.  But I'm going to try a bunch of other things before it gets to that point.  I think the potential to sleep without it is there.  I talked to FI about the fact that we eat dinner too late and he agreed, so he is going to make an effort to cook earlier.  I also told him about the ;) exercise routine that you recommended and he definately agreed with that LOL!  But seriously, I do need to work out, because with my job I just sit behind a desk all day and it's like FI said, I'm inactive so I have a lot of stored energy. 

Hopefully I'll figure something out so that I don't have to take sleeping pills.  I really don't want to take the unnatural approach.  Thanks again for your suggestions.

Re: **Mypasmita**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh you are welcome! Iam glad you were able to sleep last night, cheating or not. LOL
    Yeah, the resolutions you took are good ones. Just hang in there...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards