African American Weddings

Wedding video highlight

Hey ladies, our videographer uploaded our video today. I'm so glad we decided to do this. This really made my day. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding video highlight

• edited December 2011
    Wow!! I loved it! I felt like I was there. Your videographer did an excellent job! Everything was beautiful. Your hubby's tie was really nice btw. 
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sherri0129Sherri0129 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love, love, love your video! Really makes me want to make sure I have a videographer! You were gorgeous! Your ceremony was beautiful and your reception was stunning! Love the drapes and colors! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love it! Congrats again!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! Absolutely beautiful! You were a stunning bride and your decor looked amazing. I loved your hubby's little smirk when he saw you coming down the aisle like "yup, dat's my baby"  Wish you both all the best blessings the God has in store for you
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies. 

@sherri, could you believe we almost didn't have a videographer. We went back and forth about it and about 2 months before the wedding, we decided to go with a videographer we liked but he was booked on our date. Him and other ladies on the knot recommended another guy and he had our date available. Even though I've only seen the highlight video so far, I know I'll love the whole video. The day went by so quickly. So if it's in your budget, go for it!. 

@chocolate, DH was making all sorts of remarks that day, he had everyone cracking up. During the first look, I had to distract myself from melting into the floor, after he  saw me, I think he got even more excited about the wedding night. Had to pry his hands away. 
  • edited December 2011
    OMG That was beautiful! The song everything! I loved it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loved the video it was beautiful looks like you guys had a ball and you looked amazing! I haven't booked a videographer yet but I think I am going to. 

PS have your heard about the position yet? 

• edited December 2011
    Your video was beautiful.... I LOVED the music and everything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    edited December 2011

I love your video and the music hit dead on.....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great video!  Totally worth it to have a videographer.  There are some things that photographs just can't convey.
  • EBONYROBERTEBONYROBERT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your video was amazing! Your videographer did an awesome job! congrats you looked beautiful!
  • cosmos07cosmos07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looove your video!! We weren't planning on having a videographer but you have changed my mind.  Guess I will have to find some place in the budget for it....LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • chescamchescam member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-video-highlight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:35c5a671-8fd0-4066-8b73-fbb3158612b2Post:2dd168a5-4e15-4fb5-81f6-042ec55ce813">Re: Wedding video highlight</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loved the video it was beautiful looks like you guys had a ball and you looked amazing! I haven't booked a videographer yet but I think I am going to.  <strong>PS have your heard about the position yet? 
    </strong>Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

They rescheduled the interview for today. I only met with one of the exec members but was told that the other member would just sign off on the necessary paperwork. So I'm now waiting to see what happens.
  • MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-video-highlight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:35c5a671-8fd0-4066-8b73-fbb3158612b2Post:ad5e9918-445c-475b-abee-c328d328d336">Re: Wedding video highlight</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding video highlight : They rescheduled the interview for today. I only met with one of the exec members but was told that the other member would just sign off on the necessary paperwork. So I'm now waiting to see what happens.
    Posted by chescam[/QUOTE]

Ok sending more prayers your way hope you get it

• edited December 2011
    So beautiful Chesca!  I am so glad I booked my videogapher now.  What a great way to remember the day and yours was beautiful!
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  Everything was beautiful.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• jsmith061612jsmith061612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding was beautiful! The videographer did a great job of capturing all of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards