African American Weddings
Options

TK Has Me Losing My Mind...For Real? Fix This Mess.

I have two tabs open on my browser.  I come back to TK and posts just starting moving around.  I kid you not.  I refreshed and the posts settled back into their original position.  Lawdy I am tired.  I need to go to bed.  TK is messing with my head.  Woosah!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

Re: TK Has Me Losing My Mind...For Real? Fix This Mess.

• Options
    TK is tripping, lol!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    LOL...OMG..this is the 3 rd time I am responding to your post. As I said before, I feel like I am watching an episode of LOST tonight
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I posted my checks and a pick of my ring and bands! Now it's all gone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jonekajoneka member
    First Anniversary First Comment

the knot ate my original post yesterday..but I was able to cut and paste it...well this morning I check and now I have 2 of the same post..ugh..hope my knottie sistahs understand and not mad they had to read both long post..lol..dang on knot...with glitches...get it together

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm about to throw my computer and phone out the window. I've responded twice to someones post on the Vegas board and its all gone. This is really starting to become a frequent thing with TK :

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    up in here, up in here.  

don't they know when I wanna avoid my job I need access immediately??  ragged-D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards