African American Weddings

No She Didn't

This chick on Bridezillas just cheated on her fiance and had a threesome!  I might have officially reached my limit with this show.  SMH

Re: No She Didn't

• island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_she-didnt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d70b14c-33a0-4906-a875-19e717d8110ePost:4c45f840-b52d-4199-a085-360e0346cb74">No She Didn't</a>:
    [QUOTE]This chick on Bridezillas just cheated on her fiance and had a threesome!  I might have officially reached my limit with this show.  SMH
    Posted by empegues[/QUOTE]

I am not watching but that right there is some skankity-skank stuff of the highest order!  Ewwww!!!!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Girl I couldn't believe it either. I had to do a double take. I was like is she really about to cheat on her husband and have it filmed for all of America to see. I hope he didn't go through with the wedding. I can't wait to see the Where Are They Now episode with them featured.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Ah man I wish I had WE! I just catch it on Xfinity/On Demand...but these women on this show are RIDICULOUS!! FI and I watched an episode on demand last night and he just sat and watched in horror! lol He was mad at the men for putting up with it and marrying these girls. just absolutely ridiculous!
  • edited December 2011
    Yea, that lady does not deserve her FI.  He needs to leave her at the atlar, alone!  Guess we'll find out next Sunday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_she-didnt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d70b14c-33a0-4906-a875-19e717d8110ePost:56818c90-cdec-476f-ab55-03ca0837db43">Re: No She Didn't</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl I couldn't believe it either. I had to do a double take. I was like is she really about to cheat on her husband and have it filmed for all of America to see. I hope he didn't go through with the wedding.<strong> I can't wait to see the Where Are They Now episode with them featured.
    </strong>Posted by prncsz[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if they did something like this! FI and I were talking about how we would love to see if these ladies are still behaving this way and whether or not their husbands were still around to put up with it.
  • prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_she-didnt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d70b14c-33a0-4906-a875-19e717d8110ePost:0881a73d-e7ee-438d-ae77-f0d07bb26cf1">Re: No She Didn't</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No She Didn't : I was wondering if they did something like this! FI and I were talking about how we would love to see if these ladies are still behaving this way and whether or not their husbands were still around to put up with it.
    Posted by PrettyCW5[/QUOTE]
    Yeah they do so far they had an original one and a 2.0  (Where Are They Now)they haven't completed it for last season. I don't think. From the first season two of the couples were no longer together. One couple, the husband cheated. The other his mom kept interfering in their marriage and they divorced too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow! Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for the show! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I saw this ep last night and wasn't even surprised, lol.  She said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to marry this man to begin with....she trifling. Can't wait to see how it all goes down next week.  I think he's gonna marry her anyway.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_she-didnt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d70b14c-33a0-4906-a875-19e717d8110ePost:c15a4f99-d085-41fb-b08b-94d4cc1f1df6">Re: No She Didn't</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw this ep last night and wasn't even surprised, lol.  She said that she wasn't sure if she wanted to marry this man to begin with....she trifling. Can't wait to see how it all goes down next week. <strong> I think he's gonna marry her anyway.</strong>
    Posted by nitaashanti78[/QUOTE]

So do I!  Just nasty. 
  • edited December 2011
    WOW..  i stopped watching that show cause it made my head hurt lol.  Thats just dirty and i really hope that the guy doesnt marry her. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • nicknuttncnicknuttnc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much you want to bet that on the "What happen to them" show she will divorced and crazy? I love watching the show because I know now this show is an act and they get paid for acting crazy...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm convinced that they get paid to act this crazy!  I feel bad for her FI.  Imagine what's going to happen when he see the footage later on!  OMG.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG...I can't watch the foolishness anymore. America seriously need s to stop watching these shows so people can kearn that they can't gain from thier craziness. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am patiently waiting for "My Fair Wedding" to come back on!
    Bridezillas is like a train wreck for me.  I know I shouldn't. But I keep looking. lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • brandidt84brandidt84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After seeing that episode lastnight I couldn't believe what I saw lastnight either. I knew she was a mess when she made her FI get that tatoo and not letting him see what it said until after the guy got done the tat. Plus she had the nerve to actually kiss the guy while he was doing her tat while her FI was right across from her.

I must she has a lot of balls because their is no way I could ever do anything like that. Let alone have a three some on national tv. I can't wait to see the Where are They Now.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: No She Didn't:
    [QUOTE]I am patiently waiting for "My Fair Wedding" to come back on! Bridezillas is like a train wreck for me.  I know I shouldn't. But I keep looking. lol.
    Posted by nitaashanti78[/QUOTE]

So am I!!!... I love My Fair Wedding!.. Everytime I watch it.. I keep thinking.. hmmm maybe I should jack up my wedding so that David can come and spruce it up!...lol
    I'm not going to do that though... maybe....lol
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards