African American Weddings

Sending Invites to... Obama, Mickey Mouse etc.

We had an earlier thread about sending invites to Pres. Obama. Apparently you can also send them to Mickey Mouse and Cinderella...random but cute!!

(This is a repost from my wedding month board)

The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
The White House
Greetings Office Room 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500

Cinderella and Prince Charming
The Magic Kingdom
1675 N Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Sending Invites to... Obama, Mickey Mouse etc.

• I just mailed mines to Obama last week.  I didn't know about Mickey and them (lol).  That's so cute!  Thanks for the info.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I mailed one to President Obama, but I didn't know that you could mail one to Cinderella and Mickey. Do you get anything cool?

• Thanks for posting this.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Now I'm curious what kind of a response do you get from Cinderella and Mickey Mouse.

How cute!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • I ordered way more invites then we need (we only have a party of 15 people) so maybe I'll invite Mickey and them and see what happens.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Here's the pic that they posted on FB of what they received.. They're iphone screen shots so not the best quality but you get the jist of it.

Cinderella Respons:

Mickey & Minnie Response:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cute I was planning to do my Obama one tonight... I know I was supposed to go 6 weeks in advance but I haven't had a moment since i mailed off the first round.. for kicks since I already have the stamps I will send one to Mickey and Minnie too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What do you get when you send one to the Obamas? Sorry... I never heard of this. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_sending-invites-to-obama-mickey-mouse-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:43c22efa-54c0-4023-92b7-acedc4fc0e76Post:3d900daf-ce24-4bd2-bdce-e18fe09e06ff">Re: Sending Invites to... Obama, Mickey Mouse etc.</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do you get when you send one to the Obamas? Sorry... I never heard of this. 
    Posted by mejai1[/QUOTE]

I think you get a "signed" letter of congratulations,
  • Cool!!! I'm going to send one now :)

I haven't even picked out invites LOL
  • I have been so excited to do this for months! I ordered my invites today and cant wait to send one to the President and Mickey lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_sending-invites-to-obama-mickey-mouse-etc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:43c22efa-54c0-4023-92b7-acedc4fc0e76Post:a9b032fe-9cae-4890-9dfd-e0154c8e3f9f">Re: Sending Invites to... Obama, Mickey Mouse etc.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cool!!! I'm going to send one now :) I haven't even picked out invites LOL
    Posted by mejai1[/QUOTE]

Apparently its on White House letterhead which I think its kinda neat.  I heard it takes a while to get it but I think it would be a nice keepsake.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards