African American Weddings

Shutterfly Photo Book

Thanks to another Knottie I saw the photosbooks on Groupon. I was planning to use something like this for our post wedding photobook. Has anyone used them before? Did you like them better than another company. Is $30 enough to make a good photobook from our wedding pictures? Was it easy to use?

If not, who did you use?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shutterfly Photo Book

• I'm planning on using mine as the guest book. People will be able to sign around the photos.
  • I'm working on one from Mixbook - they got better reviews from knotties. Not that Shutterfly had bad reviews, though.
  • Ive used shutterfly photo book before for a trip my mom had to vegas.  I put the pics together for her in a "brag book".  It was done really nicely and I had one of the cheaper ones done.  I dont know what the leather bound ones look like but, im sure its great cuz I really liked the way the reg paper one came out.
    I friend of mine also used them for pics from her daughters 1st bday.  when she got it she spruced it up with glitter and stickers... It was REALLY nice

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_shutterfly-photo-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:4c820093-f518-4015-9678-312ed5f724c5Post:1e99c92d-ee0d-4784-b135-3bc75baae609">Re: Shutterfly Photo Book</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I'm working on one from Mixbook</strong> - they got better reviews from knotties. Not that Shutterfly had bad reviews, though.
    Posted by saharnshard[/QUOTE]

This but it is for the guestbook only.  Our photographer package came with a photobook for the wedding pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Used Shutterfly for our photo guestbook and I love it! We got the padded cover. It looks expensive when it really wasn't :) Very easy to use
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I received a free offer a few years ago, so I uploaded some random pics of my son just to see how the book would come out.  IT was a hardcover book about 25 pages, with pictures on both side of the pages and it came out really nice.  Both the front and back covers have pictures as well.  Once I get married I will use them again for my wedding book.  I can't justify paying hundreds for a wedding album(although they are really nice) I just can't see myself paying when I can get a photo book from Shuttlerfly that will do the same thing for me, which is relive the memory of my wedding day.
  • Thanks ladies.. exactly what I was looking for! So maybe I will buy the shutterfly from Groupon today!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards