African American Weddings
Options

Honeymoon help

Hey Ladies, I need a little help.  I need some suggestions for honeymoon hotels in Montego Bay Jamaica.  We have some vouchers that we are going to use so airfare will be free. (Trying to save everywhere we can.)  I have been stalking group on and living social as well as expedia.  Everytime I think I have found something I like I go to tripadvisor and I get discouraged.  If anyone has been to a great four or five star hotel in Montego Bay please let me know. Not that I am a boogie traveler, but I really want an updated hotel with clean bathrooms, and clean rooms that is all inclusive.  Thanks for any information you can provide.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon help

• Options
    rey have you tried travelzoo?  I don't know how long you're staying but they have some great deals.  so does cheapcaribbean.com and vacationstogo.com

you could always try calling the hotel directly to see if they have unadvertised promos.  also, if your date-flexible and especially because you've already got air out of the way, try priceline.

the wyndham rose hall is very nice as is the ritz carlton montego bay, but they're much more about experience than value.   this is not everybody's cup o' tea but if you're okay releasing some control, applevacations does this thing called a square deal (i don't know if they do it without air though) where you don't exceed a certain $ - for argument's sake let's say 1000 per person and they choose the hotel.  the guarantee you get is that it's a property that has a reating of at least 5 red apples or 6 golden apples, whatever their category is.   good luck!!
  • Options
    I dont know if they're in MoBay but Ibeorostar and the Riu are always on point
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards