African American Weddings
Options

my photographer vent (kinda long) repost

I dont understand why I am having the hardest damn time finding a photog. Its like ppl dont want to make money or something.

Last year I contacted this girl I went to high school with who does pics..she does great work and has great prices. I was supposed to be getting married this year (july 7) but postponed the wedding til next year. During the time I kept her updated with everything and told her when we got back into the planning I would reach out to her.

So a few weeks ago, I msged her on FB and she didnt respond. Mothers day was approcahing and she was leaving stats about missing her mom (she's deceased). So I thought I would leave her alone. Then I saw she went to Mexico about 2 weeks ago so I said i'll give her another week. In the meantime my mom ran into her at a church function (mom not knowing she is the photog I already been in contact with) so I wrote on her wall about the church thing she respods to the wall post but then blocks the comments weird right ?!

So now here I go again, sending a msg on FB. Ima give her 24 hours and if she doesnt respond I guess I will have to look as where. In the meantime I contacted another lady and she is supposed to be emailing me her info.

Why is it when you trying to help black owned businessess  they dont want to come thru ? but want to complain when you ask white ppl. I hate to be like this but thats how it seem sometimes . 
ok vent over..TIA

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/

Re: my photographer vent (kinda long) repost

• Options
    sounds like she doesnt want the business. I wouldn't even bother with her. If it's a hassle just trying to get a hold of her, just imagine what could happen on the day of the wedding.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    **in my Chris Brown voice** "chuck, chucking up the DUECES!!!"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    I agree, if its this much trouble from the start then she will always be that much trouble to work with. The first sign of B.S when I'm doing business with someone I cut my tie's
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards