African American Weddings
Options

Does anyone have any nerve pills handy???

Because TK and all its glitches is really giving a sistah a headache over here.  Yell 

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone have any nerve pills handy???

• Options

It has gotten so bad that I don't post as much as I use to.

Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_does-anyone-have-any-nerve-pills-handy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:574c5ed4-a7da-43d5-96de-7eccffa3c942Post:a7e5a442-0049-4f3f-85e4-5509ce4021b1">Re: Does anyone have any nerve pills handy???</a>:
    [QUOTE]It has gotten so bad that I don't post as much as I use to.
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

Me either.  Its really becoming annoying.  I can understand a glitch every once in a while but this is becoming pretty frequent.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    yes this was horrible these last two days!! Just a mess
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I agree... but we have a LOT of other stuff to stress about ladies!!! Don't let TK take us down! 
  • Options
    I know what you mean, seems like every time I post a message and go back to look at it, the message has disappeared....Frown
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    I ended up missing a post that was entitled TO ME.....days later I saw it & it was kinda old news by then...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards