African American Weddings
Options

Not so good news(Job Interview)

Hey Ladies, well I told you that I was gonna keep you posted about the job and unfortunately I didn't get a call on friday so I thought maybe she was busy and would be calling sometime this wek. So I talked to my friend who works at the job and she said that she was gonna talk to the lady who interviewed me to see how things were going. But after checking my email last night I received and email from her saying that I basically didn't get the job. My heart just fell to the floor because I just feel like the interview went well. She did say that she was gonna forward my resume over to Excutives to see if they had another job opening at a different location.

With the wedding in six months its just so much that I still have left to do. I'm trying not to get discourage but it seems like everytime I think I'm about to get a job and get my hopes all up they just come crumbling down. I know that God sees everything that I am going through and know that he has a plan but at the same time I just feel like why me. I always go out my way for other people and do what's right but then it's like when am I going to get my turn. I unemployment runs out im March and my birthday is friday and I really thought that this was gonna be my birthday present. I just ask that you all just please keep me in your prayers because I'm trying to stay faithful that God will take care of everything but my hopes are being shattered.

Re: Not so good news(Job Interview)

• Options
    **PRAYING FOR YOU**
    I really hope everything works out for you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. Just remember that God has a plan, and He will work it out for you. Keep your head up and have faith. I know its discouraging, but I am certain that something will come through for you... He never disappoints.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this!!

Everything will work out for you though!!!
  • Options
    Praying for you! God knows your needs and he sees your effort. Don't get discouraged. Keep praying and we will too!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Praying for you, hun.  Please be encouraged and know that when you've made it out of this storm you will have a testimony that is out of this world!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Will keep praying that something comes through for you. 
  • Options
    I feel your pain i am unemployed also 
    *hugs* it will work out :) 
    praying for you 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You know what?  This just means something better is coming along, I know it!  God has a plan Smile .  I'm still keeping you in my prayers for a financial/employment blessing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_not-so-good-newsjob-interview-kind-of-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:5932a56b-b30a-4d43-8ae8-2f8fab23c18ePost:cdfd56cb-ed0e-4825-9dd6-e9d74dcc8e02">Re: Not so good news(Job Interview)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what?  This just means something better is coming along, I know it!  God has a plan .  I'm still keeping you in my prayers for a financial/employment blessing!
    Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]

<div>this all day dont let it get you down girl </div>
    image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_not-so-good-newsjob-interview-kind-of-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5932a56b-b30a-4d43-8ae8-2f8fab23c18ePost:cdfd56cb-ed0e-4825-9dd6-e9d74dcc8e02">Re: Not so good news(Job Interview)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what?  <strong>This just means something better is coming along, I know it!  God has a plan .</strong>  I'm still keeping you in my prayers for a financial/employment blessing!
    Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]

This is such a true statement.  Just to give you some hope. I had applied for the position I started in Feb all the way back in Nov of last year.  I was able to have a face to face interview Dec 3rd.  Recieved an email Dec.7 saying they had chosen another candidate.  I emailed the manager back and asked for feedback and he never responded.  I was upset but continued searching for another position.  Well on Dec 29th I recieved an email from the manager wondering if I was still interested in the position.  I seriously had to have someone else check my email b/c I thought this couldn't be true they already told me I didn't have the position.  I emailed them back and after another interview and a slow HR process I finally recieved my offer letter in Jan.  I'm telling you this b/c what's meant for you is for you.  So the position you didn't get wasn't meant for you and that's ok.  God has a plan and he will open door for you.  He will make sure that whatever position they offer is the position that is truly meant for you.  HTH! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    praying it all works out (hugs)
  • Options
    (((HUGS))))

Your portion is coming soon!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies I really needed to hear all of this. My day has been all over the place and no matter what I did I just couldn't get it together. But I will keep prayeing and trusting that God will work everything out.
  • Options
    Please claim your blessings!  Don't let Satan discourage you.   You know God is in control and He is making a way for you right now.  Your day is coming. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Prayers and hugs to you. Don't get discouraged. The right thing is coming. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards