African American Weddings

Did Anyone watch Four Weddings Last Night?

I can't understand why nobody liked the "feather head-piece lady's" dress. All the other dresses looked average to me. I think the headpiece was cute but the feathers were too long. It'd be nice for pictures , but she should've taken it off at some point during the night.

218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Did Anyone watch Four Weddings Last Night?

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I was gonna post about that show, but didn't want to. lol. Last night's episode was a bore. I couldn't get with the goose boop. lol. And that feather hat... wow.
  • edited December 2011
    Lol- the bride that won had the most boring wedding- i don't get it!
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011

Was it the one with the outdoor cocktail hr where it was cold? lol. I stopped watching once the hubby got out the car and I had no idea who he or she was! I'm telling you, I couldn't even focus on that show.

• edited December 2011
    Yes, and the chick that won had her guests walk a 1/2 mile dirt road to the site.
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    OH YEAH! I wouldn't have made it to that wedding! lol. No, no, no, not in my Aldo's! lol. That was crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't like: the girls' having to walk on the dirt road. I would have stayed home just for that reason alone; the NJPAC wedding (hat lady's wedding) - the ceremony should have been a bit more intimate. Everyone across from the couple seemed so far away.
    Being alergic to flowers has to suck! lol
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    I think that was the best honeymoon they've given away, though!
  • edited December 2011

"Hat Lady", lol.  Her dress was fierce though. At least you could tell she put a lot of detail into her wedding, the pics and all.

• TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wass going to post about the show last night too. I actually liked the details at "Hat Lady's wedding. I really liked those lamp shades and would def think about using them.
  • bmoton82bmoton82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Hat Ladys wedding was gorgeous! I just could have done without the long feathers and I felt she looked too extra the whole night.  The snippet they showed with her without the hat on; she looked so beautiful. I could finally focus on her gorgeous face and not all on that hat.  Other than that, I loved her wedding details!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wendy908527wendy908527 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved the Hat Girl's wedding!  She looked beautiful, her dress fit her like a glove, and the hat was extra, but she seems to have the larger-than-life personality to pull it off, unlike the other vanilla brides with their vanilla weddings.  It was different, and it looked like it was a lot of fun, since it seemed everytime they showed the other three brides, they were dancing, unlike the other 3 boring weddings.  How interesting or unique is a wedding going to be if all three of the other brides had variations of the same old tired fairy tale princess wedding?  And to make your guests walk a mile down a dirt road?  I liked the NJPAC location, because again, it was different.  Banquet hall receptions??? Been there, done that about a million times. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards