African American Weddings

99 wedding days on the wall, take one down, pass it around....

Okay that was lame, but I had to show my excitement because I'm in the double digit club  yaw'll.

*SQUEEL*
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: 99 wedding days on the wall, take one down, pass it around....

• edited March 2012
    Congrats Carla! My wedding month twin! I've heard time flies when you reach the double digits.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG Carla!!!! Yay!
    imageAnniversary
  • welcome to the double digits club... whoohoo
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations!!! I remember when your tickler was where mine is now LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAY!  MRS here you come!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Girl aint nothing wrong with celebrating!!!!!!!! Congrats on the DD!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Congrats! I still have 21 days until I reach dd's.
  • Congrats on being in the double digits...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_99-wedding-days-on-the-wall-take-one-down-pass-it-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:676275ed-30b6-412b-822c-6763d558afbcPost:05dc8668-c715-456a-968b-c7e3f19ef431">Re: 99 wedding days on the wall, take one down, pass it around....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Carla! My wedding month twin! I've heard<strong> time flies when you reach the double digits.
    </strong>Posted by egammo3[/QUOTE]

Chile does it!.. I'm at almost 2 weeks till the big day, and I swear I hit the double digit club like last week!...lol
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_99-wedding-days-on-the-wall-take-one-down-pass-it-around?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:676275ed-30b6-412b-822c-6763d558afbcPost:06d742aa-f96e-40f1-ba70-c0881cc099ed">Re: 99 wedding days on the wall, take one down, pass it around....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 99 wedding days on the wall, take one down, pass it around.... : <strong>Chile does it!.. I'm at almost 2 weeks till the big day, and I swear I hit the double digit club like last week!...lol
    </strong>Posted by MrsJenrette[/QUOTE]

I feel the SAME way. Except I'm almost at three weeks.
  • Congrats!!! 56 days for me and I'm starting to get a little more nervous lolz
  • Yaaayyy!!! Welcome to the double digits girl!  Now, watch the time fly by...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards