Washington-Seattle

Cupcakes in Seattle?

Okay, ladies and gent, I need those of you familiar with the cupcake places and Seattle to let me know what is near either Pike Place or near Jillians (exit 167)? Need to get 10 tomorrow. TIA!
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: Cupcakes in Seattle?

• edited December 2011
    None of the ones I have tasted personally are around there. There's a new place I've heard of in BelltownYellow Leaf Cupcakes2209 4th AveSeattle, WA 98121The other one in the area is lower Queen Anne, but I can't vouch for them either:Look Cupcake 501 2nd Ave W, Seattle, WACupcake Royale, Trophy, and Sugar Rush are a bit further from that area. I just had the CR October flavor last night and thought it was fabulous: caramel apple. The batter has chunks of honeycrisp and had apple butter swirled in and I think they get such good flavors in their buttercream - rich without being too sweet. If you want to try them, they have a location on E Pike about a block from Neumos.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i had a tasting at look cupcake and they were very good. never had yellow leaf cupcake, so i can't vouch for them. they also sell cupcakes at dahlia bakery on 4th ave. never had anything there, but heard good things. there's wink at lower queen anne, and a cupcake royale in capitol hill too.where are you coming from? maybe there are more options on the way to your destination.
  • edited December 2011
    From Kent, so we would be heading N on I5 then hopping off exit 167 for a meeting followed by time at Jillians, then heading to Pike Place market.
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • seblaggseblagg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another option - the metropolitan market on Mercer (lower queen Anne) sells cupcake Royale cupcakes and it's close to Jillians (very close - maybe a mile)

• edited December 2011
    Ooh, good one! Thanks! :)
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I know it's completely out of your way but I highly recommend Trophy.  (They're in Wallingford/Green Lake)  Absolutely love their cupcakes because they're delicious and very nicely decorated.  :)  Good luck!
    Married my best friend September 26, 2010 image
  • edited December 2011
    Yellow Leaf Cupcakes!!!!! In my opinion they are the best of all the others in the Seattle or Tacoma area. They have some really unique flavors too--white chocolate rasberry wasabi, tomato soup, plus a bunch of others that I can't think of right now. The two guys that own the place are really nice, too. Go there! Go there! Okay, so I'm a bit excited......but they really are yummy.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and in case you decide Yellow Leaf, they're on 4th, which is a one way street heading north. They're between Blanchard & Bell streets. There is a three minute parking space right in front of their shop, so you won't have to plug the machine for a parking pass. Can you tell I love their cupcakes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards