Washington-Seattle

All You Married Hags

When you girls went and filled out your marriage application, there's a spot on the heath certificate that asks for the Brides full name and then her maiden name. If you aren't married and have never been married, do you put the same last name for both??

Re: All You Married Hags

• edited December 2011
    Are you sure it's for you? Check and make sure it's not for your mother's maiden name. If it definitely says "bride's maiden name", I think you'd be fine either putting "N/A" or your full name as it is now, considering you've never been married before. :) Or, if you really don't want to put something wrong in there, ask an official person at the place you turn it in, I'm sure they'd be able to tell you. Good luck!
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • mgswartmgswart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'll have to ask. It just says Maiden name.
  • edited December 2011
    We just went and filled it out yesterday, I left that spot blank.  I think it is for if you have been married previously.  The guy checking our paperwork said everything looked good so I'm assuming I did it right...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards