African American Weddings
Options

DIY help

I don't know if ya'll remember me "WANTING" these trivia cards - badly. But i'm going to attempt to DIY some. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAUTIFUL-DAY-WHITE-SILVER-BUTTERFLY-WEDDING-PARTY-TRIVIA-GAME-OR-FAVOUR-/200780092691?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item2ebf6d1513

I need help with questions on them! BE CREATIVE!   
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: DIY help

• Options
    What type of trivia r u thinking of!!?!! That will help me guide my mind..lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

well i wanted to add a couple personal questions but on the link above, they have this:

A beautiful box of romantically themed table trivia perfect for the wedding table. 60 table trivia questions to help break the ice and get the table talking. 

Q. 'Go together like horse and carriage' is a line from which song?

A. Love and Marriage (Frank Sinatra)
  • Options
    oo ooo ooooo

What was the name of the couple that was getting married in the movie "The Best Man"?

Who was "movin" on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky?

Name two TV couples who were veterans of Hillman.

What type of rain drops did Soul for real sing about?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:84b69280-1293-4e54-a6b0-3f5ad45f4f2fPost:df5fc47f-f0b6-4206-88ce-65cdf76297b2">Re: DIY help</a>:
    [QUOTE]oo ooo ooooo What was the name of the couple that was getting married in the movie "The Best Man"? Who was "movin" on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky? Name two TV couples who were veterans of Hillman. <strong>What type of rain drops did Soul for real sing about?</strong>
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

i love this!!!!!!
  • Options
    On.. so stuff like that.. Got it...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thedivavthedivav member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Perfect!!! THANKS DIVA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:84b69280-1293-4e54-a6b0-3f5ad45f4f2fPost:cb2bda42-3781-451a-bdca-7b9a77f299d3">Re: DIY help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Perfect!!! THANKS DIVA!
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

<div>no problem girlie :) </div>
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_diy-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:84b69280-1293-4e54-a6b0-3f5ad45f4f2fPost:654ef3f9-c096-444f-863a-ac17ae5c28e8">Re: DIY help</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DIY help : i love this!!!!!!
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!!!</div>
  • Options
    I'm no help with trivia questions, but this is a cute idea and going to be alot of fun for your guests!!!! Love this idea!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    ok, i've got a couple, i need some more relavent ones though!
  • Options
    Couldn't you do questions that pertain to yall as a couple and individually. Do something like they do at Bridal Showers...How well do you know the Couple....so stuff about yall :-)

cha
  • Options
    yeah, i got a couple in there. this is what i got:

1. Shakespeare’s immortal lovers Romeo and Juliet were from what two noble Veronese families? 2 points

2. How Do I Love Thee is a poem by which Victorian-era poet? 2 points

3. What were the famous words spoken by Tom Cruise to his on-screen partner (Renée Zellweger) to win back her heart in the film Jerry Maguire? 2 points

4. Who is Fred Flintstone’s wife? 1 point

5. George Bernard Shaw’s 1913 play Pygmalion was the basis for what successful musical and movie? 1 point

6. Cupid is the Roman god of love but the ancient Greeks had their own god. Who was he? 2 points

7. Which famous Australian actress married American talk-show host Ellen DeGeneres in 2008? 2 points

8. What romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks was based on the 1940 flick The Shop Around the Corner? 2 points

9. Baby-boomer couples on second honeymoons tour the countryside in caravans and motor homes such as the Winnebago. What’s the origin of that name? 2 points

10. Who was the pink-loving British author of more than 700 bestselling romantic novels who died in 2000 aged 98? 1 point

12. Queen Victoria had an almost obsessive love for her husband, who died young. What was his name? 2 points

Romance and Love Trivia - Questions and Answers

1. In what 1970 film does Ali MacGraw say "I want you to be a merry widower"?
    2. What Walt Disney animated film was hyped as "The most beautiful love story ever told"?

3. The quote "Love means never having to say you're sorry" comes from what movie?

4. Who took Dreamlover  to a number one on the chart in 1993?

5. Tom Hanks and Antonio Banderas are lovers in what movie?

7. In the 1950s who received 500 marriage proposals and helped increase sales of Geritol by 40 percent?
    8. What type of rain drops did Soul for real sing about?
    9. marry me juliet - who sang?
    10. which celebrity changed their name? courtney love, jennifer love hewitt, davis love
    11. love and marriage by frank sinatra was a well known theme song to what show?
    12. Q: Which TV Character accidentally called his wife-to-be by the wrong name during his wedding vows? Luke Spencer, on General Hospital
      Dwayne Wayne, on A Different World
      Mike Brady on The Brady Bunch
      Ross Geller, on Friends

13. Q: What do Courteney Cox Arquette and David Arquette supposedly have engraved on their wedding rings? Non-refundable
      A Deal's a Deal
      Friends Forever
      Put it Back On!

14. Q: In the expression, Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue, what does the Something Blue symbolize for a marriage Happiness
      Fidelity
      Health and Wealth
      Fertility

15. Q: What does -Jumping the Broom- symbolize? Jumping over life's hurdles
      Magic, witchcraft, and spirituality
      Sweeping past troubles away
      Taking a leap of faith
    16. how many years have fb77 and fiance been together
    17. Which year did fiance ask fb77 to marry him
    18. What did fb77 do after fiance asked her to marry him
    19. What Year did fb77 and fiance meet?
    20. What did fb77 and fiance do on their first date?
    21. Who was "movin" on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky?
  • Options
    well that didn't post very well. lol! and some didn't erase.

btw, WELCOME BACK CHA!!!
  • Options
    Thanks ma'am...Very happy to be back! These sound very good. What's the prize?!?!!

Cha
  • Options
    Dang some of these are hard!!!! I was going with "us themed" ones lol
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards