July 2012 Weddings

Good to Bad to Good!

Roller coaster week. Excited about booking photographer and DJ, then fiance got fired, next day walks in with his resume to a company right in town, asked to speak to someone and got hired on the spot! $2 less an hour, but no hour long commute.

Then after he got hired yesterday emailed the photographer to see about the engagement photo shoot and scheduled it for Oct. 9th, just 5 minutes from our apartment at this beautiful state forest that has a waterfall and everything! Ahhhh!!! Excited! Happy to upset to happy, happy, happy!

Thank you to everyone that told me that things would work out and look up. :)

Oh and on top of all that my parents said we can use their time share for our honeymoon. They have a timeshare in Fort Lauderdale but we can transfer it to any hotel in their network pretty much any where in the world for $99 a week! So now we can go on a dream honeymoon and we're trying to figure out where that will be either the caribbean or Hawaii or maybe even Europe! :D

Just hoping things keep staying looking up like this now! Thanks again everyone for the kind words!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards