African American Weddings

(singing) Have you seen her.. Tell me have you seen her..

Ladies, remember a couple of weeks ago I went to my first bridal shop and tried on a gown that i fell in love with..  well i think i found a smiliar gown by Maggie sottero. her name is Natasha.. what ya'll think.. The only thing is i can not find a salon in cleveland who has her.. Have anyone ordered a gown that they never tried on before? What should i do??  how does Maggie run? your thoughts???

This is the gown that i loved

and this is Natasha..  ( pretty similiar huh? more bling action)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: (singing) Have you seen her.. Tell me have you seen her..

• i'm partial natasha only because she has an awesome name Tongue out
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hmmm...I don't know about this one Key, it may look similar ...but you wanna know how it feels against you as well...I'm kinda Leary on the sight unseen...could you try maybe neighboring towns, states???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Girl! I love Natasha! But I do think you need to try it on. You may have to travel to find it though or you can find a very simular dress and see how that one fits. I here a lot of girls do this and it works out fine for them. I'm not small, so I needed to see how it fit on me before I ordered it. I love that dress girl...Get it B!!!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • SORRY IM NO HELP....I LOVE BOTH! but hopefully you can research and find her and you love it!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I would definitely try it on if you can. I wouldn't buy I dress witthout trying it on. The dress i thought I wanted didn't look right on me so I had to choose another one. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Check here in Columbus!! Or Cincinnati's Bridal and Formal. That's a big store.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards