2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age:

3. City Born In?

4. City Live in?

5. Where did you go to college?

6. What was your major?

7. What is your current job?

8. What is your dream job?

9. How did you and your fiance meet?

10. When did you get engaged and how did he do it??

11. When is the Wedding Day?

12. Where is the ceremony and reception?

13. What are your wedding colors?

14. Where are you honeymooning?

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far?

16. Biggest wedding splurge?

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend?

19. Favorite book?

20. Favorite movie?

21. Favorite tv show?

22. Favorite wedding dress designer?

23. Any advice you can give?

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding?

25. Share something about yourself!
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Knottie of the Week - rmasoka

• Options
    OMG. I literally gasped when I saw it's my turn. How exciting!!!! Ok here we go!! 1. First Name & Fiance's First Name: Rheeta (pronounced Rita) & Israel 2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age: March 17 (28) & Sept 19 (36) 3. City Born In? Blantyre, Malawi (in Africa) 4. City Live in? Berrien Springs, MI (more like village. Lol) 5. Where did you go to college? Andrews University, MI 6. What was your major? Clinical Laboratory Science 7. What is your current job? Medical technologist 8. What is your dream job? Physician 9. How did you and your fiance meet? 'At church'? Well, I had major surgery about 2yrs ago and he was new at my church, and I hadn't even met him, but he kept hearing my name being prayed for in church, so he took the name down and started praying for me. Few months later, a mutual friend, made us connect and the rest was history 10. When did you get engaged and how did he do it?? Mother's Day 2012. We were travelling from a friend's graduation in Huntsville, AL. We made a pit stop in Nashville for a dinner cruise. He was acting sooo strange, but I had told him am not one for public proposals so I was like is he? No he wouldn't. When we got off the boat, I was so relieved that the 'impending crisis' had been averted. Lol. I don't like attention ladies and would not have been happy with a public proposal. Anyway, we got to the car and he opened my door to let me in. I was so distracted till he was on one knee saying what I can't remember for the life of me. Lol but I did hear the question and he had to ask for my answer while I recovered from my shock. 11. When is the Wedding Day? April 21, 2013 12. Where is the ceremony and reception? Swan Lake Resort, Indiana 13. What are your wedding colors? Eggplant, fuschia and black accents 14. Where are you honeymooning? Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 15. Favorite wedding vendor so far? My florist & linen lady. LOVE HER!!! 16. Biggest wedding splurge? Oh geez everything is overpriced, but maybe decor 17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? Pin lighting:(((( 18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend? All of Ya'lls ;) 19. Favorite book? Hard to pick. Bible is my all time FAV and any other inspirational books 20. Favorite movie? Enough 21. Favorite tv show? 24....when it was still around 22. Favorite wedding dress designer? Maggie Sottero;) hint hint 23. Any advice you can give? Your parents will add folk to the guest list, breathe and pick your battles;) 24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding? Guest list 25. Share something about yourself! I love people. Love getting to know and learn new things. I can't wait to marry the love of my life. God truly saved the best for last for me, and I couldn't say thanks to Him enough;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry ladies prob should have made questions a diff color....oh well. Hope. You still get it;))
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on becoming KOTW! Soooo love the way your FI prayed for you before even knowing you! That is a blessing! I know you are happy you didnt get a public proposal but your proposal was perfect for you! 

Great advice on picking your battles...some of them aren't worth it!
  • Options
    Hey Girl...

Congrats on being TK and so glad to get to learn more about you.. So.. I must say i will be partying for your bday. LOL.. Jkn.. Anyways.. love love love the way FI prayed for you. The Lord works in mysterious ways.. don't he.. Such a blessing. I love the proposal story, and lol at public attention.. Well get ready because all eyes on you on April 21 hunny. LOL.. We have a lot in common, maggie- love her, fushia and eggplant are my colors as well, and  gng to PC.. LOL.. Sorry so chatty.. have you read: Love and respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. Good book.. one of my married friends sugguested. and one of my patients sugguested the 5 love languages.. all inspirational.. hope you have time to read.. Good luck with the rest of wedding planning.. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey girl! We're almost wedding day twins! My date is 4/20! Love that FI prayed for you. God works in mysterious ways..it was meant to be. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies yes prayer changes things!! @ key loll. Lemme tell You am nervous about the 'attention ' I can't avoid on the 21st lol. It'll be we'll tho. I have read 5 love languages, but will check out the other;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Rheeta its sooo nice getting to knw you and let me start by saying GIRL we have soooo much in common its not even funny it super crazy though LOL
    First of all we share the same Birthdays (3-17) YAYYYY LETS GET READY TO PARTY SOON! lol
    Second my colors are also Deep Purple (Eggplant), with Magenta and Fuschia with some Black as well
    isnt that crazy LOL we are color and bday twins LOL

The Proposal Story was tooo cute and the Lord knew that man was going to be your future husband, made for you!
    Congrats honey and nice to meet you!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    misstira...OMG!!! How so amazing is that!!!! I can't wait to c the colors come together. I get nervous sometimes but it'll work out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-rmasoka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8b8df366-108a-45db-8028-6953078488d0Post:61963861-4d49-43ab-bd46-899efc55ec20">Re:Knottie of the Week rmasoka</a>:
    [QUOTE]misstira...OMG!!! How so amazing is that!!!! I can't wait to c the colors come together. I get nervous sometimes but it'll work out.
    Posted by rmasoka[/QUOTE]

LOL you  dont know how many times ive thought about changing the colors and then i go right back to the same colors im like i need to stick to these colors and stop tripping LOL...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    CreoleBride30CreoleBride30 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    Congrats on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! You don't have much longer to go!!! I love what you shared about yourself...that God saved the best for last for you! Love it! There's nothing better when God has placed you with the one you know He has saved for you all along. What a blessings. Congrats again to you and your finace. 

Nice getting to know you better,
    Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    @misstira I'll try my best to send U pics of how it comes together;) I think it's a gorgeous combo. @Cha: ditto that! Thanks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nice to meet you Rheeta we have some things in common! I plan to be a physician one day. Congrats and happy planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-rmasoka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8b8df366-108a-45db-8028-6953078488d0Post:9aaf5d8d-08f7-4d6d-b35a-74f28da8b2b9">Re: Knottie of the Week - rmasoka</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on becoming KOTW! Soooo love the way your FI prayed for you before even knowing you! That is a blessing! I know you are happy you didnt get a public proposal but your proposal was perfect for you!  Great advice on picking your battles...some of them aren't worth it!
    Posted by CaseynMike[/QUOTE]

This right here! That man was praying for his future wife he hadnt met yet!!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    rmasokarmasoka member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    @aquari016 ;)) yes he was @shaygray88...don't give up that dream;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards