African American Weddings

Starting to get Real.....

OMG, I am not nervous, but then again I am. Our wedding is less than 5 months away (June 25) I have my fam and hubbys fam calling and emailing with all these quesitons about what to wear how they are going to get here (they are oot) and just telling us how happy they are and can't wait for the day... It is just starting to get so real to me and I just can't believe it. I know we wed last Aug, but to actually have our ceremony in front of family and friends is our biggest dreams, I just can't wait!! and besides when we wed in aug, it was only me and him and 2 witness' ( a good co worker friend and his best friend) and that was it. No moms or dads or famly or anything. So this is exciting for us ALL!!! I know I am rambling but I am just filled with so many emotions right now!!!!

Can any of you lades relate???

Re: Starting to get Real.....

• edited December 2011
    Oh yes Date Twin!!! SO starting to freak out right now. :-( Everything seem so real now!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I can relate date twin!  I am starting to have wedding nightmares.  I woke up this morning at 7:30 worried that we don't have enough invitations.  It is starting to get extremely real.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awww...hang in there! The fun has just begun! :)

@ cyndon - I had a nightmare last night too. Second one that I remember. I didn't have any programs printed and was trying to do them on the day of...
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_starting-real?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a5ae4a47-b1af-42c7-b8f6-ad9501d5c76fPost:9fb74657-da49-47bd-94ca-b7f5804619c5">Re: Starting to get Real.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww...hang in there! The fun has just begun! :) @ cyndon - I had a nightmare last night too. Second one that I member. I didn't have any programs printed and was trying to do them on the day of...
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]
    This was my second nightmare.  This one, the ring bearer (my Godson) woudn't go down the aisle without me.  He insisted on waiting for me and then he wouldn't stand with the rest of the guys, he wanted me to hold him and completely fell out when I wouldn't.  I can see that happening because I have him so spoiled.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Isn't it exciting though???? Yay ladies!!!!! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards