African American Weddings
Options

What's Under YOUR Dress?!

My mom called me today and asked me what all I needed for under my wedding dress...?! I said, "Chile, I don't know. What's supposed to be under there? Spanx? We'll figure that out." LOL!

So, what all will yall have on under your dress... other than bra and undies, I guess?

Re: What's Under YOUR Dress?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    All I have is undies, corsett/bra thingy and RAIDERS garter!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spanx, Undies, Garter...I refuse to do panty hose bc it's gonna be hot enough.
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    hotrocker2011hotrocker2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    undies, not sure if i can even wear a bra just yet....and garter no  panty hose for me either...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking about this.  I have no idea!?!?! I guess besides undies and the full corset style bra I may want to have something sexy on as well. Maybe one of those like mini skirt things that you attach to thigh high stocking or something.

I mean I know I will have the special lingerie but who actually will take the time to change into that.....CHIIIIIILLLLLLLE!!!
     Excuse me if it brings thought of TMI
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress has a built in corset, so no bra - just panties or thongs and garter
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just undies and garter, i am having cups sewn in to my dress and it has boning in it.
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Panties and garter
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bra and panties - just white, strapless bra and matching white panties (thong).  No Spanx b/c the top of my dress is very structured so it's like it's own shapewear.  :)  I'm not wearing a garter and DEFINITELY no pantyhose in the summer heat!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HELL No to pantyhose I hate wearing those things ever and with all the crinoline and stuff under the dress already I wont need any extra fabric to be starting a fire. My dress will have cups sewn in and it is also a corset. FI thinks I should go commando but I need underwear on in church sorry I just have too. TMI Sorry. So some type of underwear.

I need to figure out where my insulin pump is going to go. I usually attach it to my bra but that wont work with my deep sweetheart neckline but I need to have access to it when I have give myself more insulin and stuff. Hmmmmm I got some stuff to figure out.

Thanks ty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just this....  a Bracli pearl thong

and I have a fighterfight-themed garter that I might wear for my something blue.

Other than that.... nuttin.  My bra will be sewn into the dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just undies or thong & my garter.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just a bra, thong and garter.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards