African American Weddings

Show me your.....

PETS!

This is my pom Lady. She is truly a diva and a baby all in one! She loves to bite ankles, watch tv, and has to curl up next to me to sleep! Let's see yours!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket

Re: Show me your.....

• edited December 2011
    Awww, look @ Lady in her mommy's diva shades...TOO CUTE!!

I have a standard Silky female Yorkie named Ms Pepper (yep you gotta say her salutation as that's part of her name...LOL!).  She's my "little girl" since we have sons. 
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, look at your cute doggies!  I have no pets to talk about, but I love dogs and cats.  So I can't wait to see more pics! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both of yall's doggy's are TOO CUTE!!! Babe and I just ended up with a puppy. My little bro found 3 on their porch a lil while ago. She's not all cute or whatever, but I like her, partially because she's not at the house with us yet. LOL! Her name is Curly {Chi'spaniel}. And I must rep the 1st dog in my life, Buddy {Pom}. He's my cousin. {LOL!} While my aunt is in Iraq, we {now my mom and bro} watch him. In this pic of Buddy, he needed a haircut. Hell, it was winter! lol

I want a high mantainance Yorkie or Chi tsu.

• cincy2011cincy2011 member
    edited December 2011
    Tyboyd, your two babies are soooooo cute!  I think Curly is the cutest thing ever!  What a sweet face!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_show-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a8cbce37-83ee-44ab-b6d7-c94f6e509485Post:097c29c9-4dde-449e-9584-894c25a5e277">Re: Show me your.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tyboyd, your two babies are soooooo cute!  I think Curly is the cutest thing ever!  What a sweet face!
    Posted by cincy2011[/QUOTE]

Aww, thanks. Babe said she's ugly. lol. I told him HE was ugly! LOL! We'll be going to pick her up from my moms house maybe tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    awww cute doggies everyone....Ive always had pets growing up, but FI didnt, he reaaaaally wants a German Sheppard, so being the loving FI that I am put down on a puppy last week we will actually be puppy parents in October bcuz the pup was just born
  • prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011
    Aweee everyone's dogs are sooooo cute!!! I forgot to put fi's dog since he'll be my doggy son soon. Here's Maze he's a pit, but I call him (Mazey) he's only 7 months old but he's huge. He always tries to play with Lady but she's 5 years old and very fiesty she tries to snap at him!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards