African American Weddings
Options

jewels

my dress is very simple, the only beading is as the sash, you cant really see it well in pics. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and you can see what the dress looks like on real people, it doesnt look good on the model in the link

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Trumpet-Gown-With-Ribbon-Waist-WG9871_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Silhouette-Mermaid-Trumpet

Should I wear a necklace? At first I thought no, but now I think a big statement necklace might look nice. What about earrings? I was thinking some simple drop earring.

I am going to wear a haircomb, and right now my veil has rinestone edging, but Im not oppossed to getting another veil. I got this one for a deal so I just grabbed it.

what would you ladies do?

Re: jewels

• Options
    Only if u want more going...go all out with the jewelry! That was my original plan...
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    I love your dress.  I think the jewelry depends on how fancy you want to be. I would definentely wear a necklace but if you want to make a statement then make it dramatic. Go all out!  Iw ould probably wear a really dramatic necklace sinc e the dress is simple with matching earrings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards