Washington-Seattle

Wedding Help Thursday

Post whatever questions you have here!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Wedding Help Thursday

• LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I'm considering a hair comb (amethyst and crystals) and want to look at some - aside from Etsy - does anyone have any suggestions?  I want to look at them as my FSIL apparently can "make anything you show her/think of" of this nature so if I find something I like I may take her up on her offer.  I just haven't been finding any good sites.
    Thanks!
  • SO here is the "alter" so to speak where we will be doing our ceremony (minus the lights and flags hanging) and I am trying to decide how to kind of frame us.

I have two ideas:

A. Use candelabras kind of like this

B. Use tall cases and curly willows or some other branch (since our centerpieces are manzanita branches. But I am not sure and have done zero research on where to get those items.

What do you guys think? Or do you have another suggestion?
  • LGM I would try pinterest. Just use the search tool and I am sure you will find a ton from various websites. If you haven't joined I can send you an invite : )
  • chelsea1110:  for the alter, I think I would rather use the candelabras, it seems sleeker.  But, are you having a rustic wedding?  If your wedding theme is on the rustic side the tall cases with willows could work well with the brick background.  But if your wedding is more modern or industrial, the candelabras would be perfect :)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • I don't really know if my wedding is more rustic or modern lol. Kind of a mix of both I think. To me our centerpieces are kind of rustic since they are branches but our venue is modernish since it is an art gallery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards