Washington-Seattle

New and planning from AZ

I am recently engaged and planning a wedding in the Seattle area (Monroe) I am kind of lost though since I am not from Seattle. We have a very small budget so we are going to have the wedding/reception at my FH's parents house. We want to do a dessert reception but I don't know where to begin which is embarassing since it is my second time around. TIA for any help.

Re: New and planning from AZ

• Welcome, and congrats!!!

I grew up in Monroe most of my life, so if I can help with anything I'd be glad to! What do you need help with?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are looking for a cake and desserts place we can get our items from and a good photographer that is affordable.
  • I went to the Seattle Bridal show in January of 2011 and FELL in LOVE with Safeway - the grocery store, both their flowers and cakes are amazing.   I know this is super cheesey but I swear they are worth checking out, they are great quality with the botiquie prices wedding vendors change.  

• Hello & congrats!
    I ran across your post, I grew up in AZ and just moved up to Seattle area from the East Valley of AZ. I am a wedding photographer and am offering some great "Emerald City" specials rebuilding my network here. -- mssg me for details on my current specials! :) If I can be of any service to you and your wedding planning/photography needs let me know. 
    Heather ~
    www.HeatherHurzeler.com
    heatherhurzeler@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards