Washington-Seattle

Friday Rant & Rave

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  This week has sucked donkey-balls, and I'm sooo happy that my weekend starts in 6 1/2 hours!

Rave:  I just ordered my customized UW football jersey online.  So excited that College Football is only 43 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool  I CANNOT wait to start tailgating in my hot lil' jersey!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Rant: Too much to do! Not enough time to do it! I should be deep cleaning the house right now but everytime I start, I get overwhelmed. Too much space, too much junk.

Rave: Got our personalized golf tees for favors today!! Our best couple friends (who are getting married next month) are coming over for dinner, Call of Duty (for the guys), and favor packaging / centerpiece making (for the girls). Also, going to get our marriage license today. Stokeage ensues!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Rave: I get to leave early today. To go register for classes. (I'm such a dork, but I actually like college/school!)

Rave: I am getting a hair cut tomorrow. Like a hardcore pixie. My schedule will require me to be out of the house for 16 hours a day. so I want an easy hair cut to manage. so my hair that goes down my collarbone will be going away. I'm so excited, but so nervous!

Rant: It's been a long and tiring week. I'm trying to adjust to my new sleep schedule. TGIF indeed

Girls is stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis,
    all they need in this world is some love.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards