July 2012 Weddings

I AM SO CRANKY

Couldn't wait till tomorrow to vent, so had to do it today.

I am in such a bad mood today. I had a horrible fight with my fiance last night over something NWR that's pretty important (I don't really want to go into it, but suffice it to say, we didn't speak until this morning), got some really obnoxious emails this morning for work starting at 630am, had to drop everything for a fire drill of an assignment that ended up NOT EVEN BEING FILED IN TIME (not my fault), found out that my FMIL wants to leave my bridal shower early because she wants to have "Mom time" with her daughters (who I love dearly and are two of my bridesmaids, but come on, it's my freakin bridal shower), and I feel nauseous because I didn't sleep for more than an hour or two. I had to miss yoga last night because of the aforementioned stupid assignment. AND I'm supposed to be hosting some friends of mine tonight but I may have to work late and I'm really pissed off that I may have to cancel on them.

UGH WHAT THE HECK. WHY IS IT ONLY TUESDAY! :(

(vent over)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I AM SO CRANKY

• i am sorry girlie :(:(:( fights at night when you don't speak  until the morning ARE THE WORST.  i hate how it always bothers me so much after a fight that i just lay in bed crying/tossing and turning/thinking about things, while my fiance still falls asleep immediately and snores happily with a smile on his face while i am still upset about the fight.

get to yoga tomorrow! promise it will make you feel better :) and go get a green juice! those are my two suggested healing remedies :)

if it makes you feel any better, i just ruined all the quasi dieting i have been doing this week by running out and grabbing some cheesey breadsticks for lunch instead of just eating the healthy turkey wrap that i made and had sitting in the fridge at the office. 

i agree - it should not only be tuesday!!!! it feels like at least thursday!!  
  • AND NOW I'M EVEN MORE CRANKY BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE POSTS!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ugh - that sounds like  one hell of the day. I hate fights with FI - it can ruin an entire week for me.

Is the sun at least shining in your part of the world? We've had a view really sunny days back-to-back and it's kept me from getting discouraged about stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We don't really fight very often (except for playful bickering, which we do daily) but when we do actually fight, it's BAD.

But yes, you're right. The sun is shining and it's gorgeous out. Not that I can go outside, but I do have a nice big window and my office overlooks the Hudson . . . :)

Butterfly, no clue what you wrote. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just checked again and your post is back, Butterfly.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm still so cranky but at least I know it'll go away. I spoke with fiance briefly although we're both super slammed at work and he apologized for being a jerk (he was 100% a total jerk) but I'm still sad. AND TIRED! He didn't get in bed until nearly 3am (he was doing work in the living room; I was crying in bed) and when he did I was so mad when I heard him snoring that I got up and left the bedroom and watched tv. UGH.

Cheesy breadsticks sound wonderful right now. I had a salad for lunch and it was not satisfying!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe a bubble bath and a glass of wine or a mud mask? They usually help me. I've been listening to yoga music in my office to de-stress as the day goes on. I can't exercise too much now because I gave bad joints, but that use to really help.
  • cheese and wine and good friends are the perfect cure for anything :)

glad your day got better!!! hopefully the knot won't eat any more of our posts today :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards