African American Weddings
Options

Inviting Knotties?

How many of you ladies are inviting Knotties to your wedding???

I would LOVE to but have no idea how I would choose who...

Are any of you ladies inviting any Knotties to your wedding?

If so, how did you choose WHO you would invite?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Inviting Knotties?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to. But the budget is tight enough with all of his family and mine. Hell I would prefer to replace half of my guest list with you ladies. Atleast I would know that you ladies would appreciate the work that went into that day.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most people do NOT understand the time and hard work put into it...Our budget is pretty tight too but if I could squueze in at least 2 Knotties, that would be great...

I guess we would have to get our venue issue squared away and see what $$$ we are working with...
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_inviting-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c404ff9e-6774-48e5-8a05-2175a02eb13ePost:39898544-4179-45b8-bf71-fcd349bad257">Re: Inviting Knotties?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to. But the budget is tight enough with all of his family and mine. Hell I would prefer to replace half of my guest list with you ladies. Atleast I would know that you ladies would appreciate the work that went into that day.
    Posted by KSTURGIS[/QUOTE]

This!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love too also. But the guest list is only going to be about 110. My imitated family is 65! Surprised
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That would be fun inviting someone who you shared most of your ideas, frustration, or even happy moments with. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

That would be fun, but I'm not!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am inviting 4 knotties from my local board, we all have become real life friends and are sharing in each others day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would invite knotties! I could have a knotties table! :) Whoever wants to take the trip let me know!  I don't have that much room on the guestlist but I think there might only be 2 or 3 DC/MD/VA local knotties on here??

As for my local board, I don't think any of us are close enough on there to be going to each other's weddings....there's only one knottie on there I can think of b/c we went to the same graduate school....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards