Washington-Seattle

Check-In Monday

What's up?
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Check-In Monday

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Checks:
    FI's wedding ring arrived over the weekend!  It is hammered titanium.  I'm very happy to have that check completed!

I had my Shower and Bach parties on Saturday and I received some very good and very naughty gifts Wink

Working On:
    I'm going to start writing my Shower/Bach TY cards this week.
    I want to drop off my e-ring and wedding ring to get soldered and engraved.
    And then there is always DIY to do, Centerpieces will be my main project for the next couple of weeks.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Checks: FI and I agree on the centerpieces; ordered more items for reception (personalized candy wrappers, etc). Gift for BMaid taken care of and 2nd soloist for ceremony confirmed.

Working on: Wrapping thank you gift for reception helpers, finalizing song placement  for ceremony and song list for reception.  Also finalizing outfits for ushers and trying to figure how to go from one candle lighter to none and then where to put 15 year old and 6 year old nieces to "work".  :)

Frustrated by: lack of communication with wedding coordinator at the church.  Trying to get table dimensions to order tablecloths.  Worried about pianist who is in 2nd round of chemo for ovarian cancer and out of touch at the moment.  Praying she is okay....
  • dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Checks: Wedding dress is arriving Thursday. Honeymoon has been confirmed. Invitations were picked up on Friday. Calligrapher/friend got my envelopes and is busy calligraphying them this week.

Working on: moving my house so no wedding-related things really. I think the most I will get done is stamping return addresses on the RSVP envelopes.

imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Check: I am mostly done with my brooch bouquet! Love it!! Just need to add fresh flowers much later though:) bridal necklace complete. Invites ordered. Scrabble magnets 1/2done for favors. Working on: bm dresses. Ugh. Very frustrating!! Trying to find grey chiffon dresses that aren't too cheesy or too expensive.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I am late......I started back to school today which also meant my first day of student teaching!!!! ahhhh.....been so nervous!

Checks: All BM's are confirmed!!!! Had a few over on Sunday to help with invites and we got a tonnnnn of stuff done. One more party like that and the invites will be completed!

Working on: ....uhh idk. my mind is back in school mode which sucks big time!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards