African American Weddings

NWR: Summer Games!

I am so into the olympics this year! I love gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, basketball and of course track and field. I'm rooting for USA until they compete against Jamaica then I totally forget I'm American lol. Shout ya country out and tell me what are ya favorite games

145 Invited image
65 Cannot wait to party! image
1 Saving me money! image
80 Looking for the mailbox image

Re: NWR: Summer Games!

• LOL.. Girl you and i both.. I am so not into sports but the olympics have me glued. Suddenly i want to become a better swimmer, LOL.. I love the gymnastics.. Go gabby go.. I'm actually into all of them. FI looks at me like, i know you of all people are not watching sports.. LOL..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes girl I'm loving this! I was upset the men lost in olympics last night. I was rooting for Orazco! Team Gabby all the way, I am so proud of her! I was on the phone with MOH the other night she was like girl want me call you back you really into that lol.
    145 Invited image
    1 Saving me money! image
  • LOL.. I was knocked out last night, i couldnt do anything but sleep.. but i'm pumped for tonight. LOL.. I'm ready.. LOL at your MOH..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have dual citizenship US and Bahamas I will be repping both.....track and field, swimming, and the rowing competion lol!
  • Go Bahamas!
    145 Invited image
    1 Saving me money! image
  • I watch it all!! I am rooting for TEAM USA!! The game between Brazil and USA almost had me put out of work..yeah I watch the games online lol!
  • Anything US, Jamaican, and Trinidadian gets my screams during the Olympics!!  Although I must say I will give a little "yelp" for anyone who is doing their thing at the games.   Getting there is no easy feat so if you give one heck of a performance during your event I am right there pushing you on no matter your nationality. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• True that Island! I'm happy for everyone that made it, no matter the nationality! I forgot T&B. Go Trinidad!
    145 Invited image
    1 Saving me money! image
  • Lol Casey you a mess!
    145 Invited image
    1 Saving me money! image
  • I'm hooked too. Swimming and Male Gymnastics (Team) was awesome last night.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I am Team USA , Team Jamaica #gogabby

oh and in case anyone was wondering  Ryan Lotche is a FLORIDA GATOR
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards