African American Weddings

KNOTTIE CRUISE CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT!!!

Thanks everyone for participating in the polls so far! Here's the next step in the process of the cruise.... Our wonderful travel agent and I will be hosting a conference call for everyone interested in the cruise!!! She will reveal the destination locations that we will be able to choose from, details about the cruise, prices and what they include, and much more!

CONFERENCE CALL
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Time: 8:00PM CST
Phone Number: 605-562-3000
Code: 398944#

Please post ANY questions that you may have for the travel agent on this post so that I can get them to her prior to the call. Also, if you have any friends or family that might want to come on the cruise, please inform them of the conference call, as well. During the call, we can have a mini Virtual Knottie Night on THIS POST so that the agent can address any further questions that anyone might have. We plan to record the call just in case some of you can not make it to the call. Instructions on how to vote for the destination will be given on the conference call!!! This poll will NOT be done via TK.

Re: KNOTTIE CRUISE CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT!!!

• edited December 2011
    What are the possible points of departure?
    What is the minimum number of people that we need to attend to secure any group rate pricing on the trip?
    What type of trip insurance will be avaialble for purchase?
    Anniversary
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-cruise-conference-call-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c67e24be-ca24-4579-942a-f2ed0ffefe2bPost:658adc94-11af-4e6b-b34a-ed3d9fc5f55b">Re: KNOTTIE CRUISE CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are the possible points of departure? What is the minimum number of people that we need to attend to secure any group rate pricing on the trip? What type of trip insurance will be avaialble for purchase?
    Posted by mikimoto6[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll get these to the agent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards