African American Weddings

dress update

dress didnt work and they wont let you take pics i dont know why

so now im trying to fid this dress

There are only two stores here that carry Alfred sung wedding dresses they do not have it nor know the price and will not get it so cant try it on any body know what price range Alfred sung dresses are? I did email them but no answer yet.

Re: dress update

• sorry.. it didnt work out.. but I know with an open mind.. I found my dress...

The dress you're looking for is beautiful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Maybe another way to approach this is take this dress into different bridal salons and start trying on some that are similar. You never know you might fall in love with something that way. Online is great for getting ideas but you would be surprised to see what looks best on you in the store. I thought I wanted all silk no fuss. I ended up with all lace!
    Anniversary
  • i went to a place that wont let you take a picture of the dress and tears out the label so you dont know who made it. you gotta be sneaky about it.
  • Exactly... I had to sneak at one place...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_dress-update-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c8abf6db-81a1-4218-8094-27e5cf6f641dPost:e1f28b53-d8eb-4c00-b54a-20830efea09b">Re: dress update</a>:
    [QUOTE]Exactly... I had to sneak at one place...
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]
    lol i have to remeber that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards